The VECON-VIS-DSP Camera is a high-resolution device with a DSP processor inside. This camera has built-in license plate number recognition functions. Users can use the network interface to retrieve the OCR results and images. This camera is specially designed for highways, toll collection, and red-light enforcement applications which require a highly robust, light weight & low power consumption camera.
- The product can be used with a vehicle loop detector trigger. When triggered, it is able to capture images at 1360×1024 for OCR.
- It can send the OCR results & images immediately to the TCP socket for communication with clients.The integration protocol is easier understood and can be easily used by clients.
- The camera exposures and gains are controlled automatically to suit various lighting environments.
- The camera can synchronize with pulsed LED light and flash light.
- The Internal Watch dog function is used to increase availability.
- Users can do remote software upgrade and reset through network.
- The camera is defined with no FAN cooling.The operation temperature is -40C to +80C which is very suitable for highway/toll collection/red-light enforcement system application.
|Image Resolution||1360×1024 Pixels4.65×4.65 µm|
|Frame Rate||1360×1024 – Max. 14 fps1360x256 – Max. 56 fps|
|Image Type||Progressive 1/1.8” CCD|
|Exposure Control||1ns to 125ms|
|Auto-iris||DC Lens auto iris control|
128M Byte SDRAM at 100 MHz data rate
|OCR Engine||~120ms per frame for 1360×256 image~480ms per frame for 1360×1024 image|
|Lens Mount||C-mount, back focus adjustable|
|Analog to Digital Precision||12bit|
|Video Format||MJPEG (View with specific software viewer)|
|Network Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Operation Temperature||-40C to +80C (Continuous operation)|
|Camera Size||50x55x115mm (WxHxL)|
|Certification||CE for camera|
|Lighting System||All-in-one design Synchronized Pulsed IR LED Light for reflective license plate or Flash Light|
|Camera Housing||IP55 (This is the external enclosure and not the camera body)|
|Camera to Vehicle Distance||15-20m Horizontal from vehicle
5-6m Vertical from ground